Contoh Procedure Text Bahasa Inggris
Seperti apakah Contoh Procedure Text Bahasa Inggris nya, kalian bisa langsung melihat dan menyalinnya serta mempresentasikan procedure text ini di kelas kalian. Ini dia Contoh Procedure Text Bahasa Inggris selengkapnya.
● Two slices of bread
● Something inside (fried-egg, strawberry jam, chocolate sprinkles, a sausage, etc.)
● First, boil two glasses of water in a pan.
● Then, open the package of Indomie fried noodles.
● While waiting for the water to boil, pour the seasoning: chili sauce, soya sauce and oil into a bowl.
● After the water is boiled, drain the noodles.
● Next, throw away the water.
● Then, pour the noodles into the bowl.
● After that, mix the noodles with the seasoning, sauce, and the other ingredients.
● Now, your noodles are ready.
● A glass of tea
● Two spoonfuls of sugar
● Ice cubes
● A slice of lemon tea
● Make the tea a bit strong because when you add the lemon it will get thinner.
● After the tea is ready, squeeze the lemon according to your own taste.
● Add some ice cubes, and your iced-lemon tea is ready.
prepare your :
- hand phone
- battery charger
1. Connect the charger to your hand phone, the flash symbol on the charger plug must face upward.
2. Wait until the battery icon appears on the screen.
3. Charge the battery approximately 5 hours or until the battery icon indicates that the battery is fully charged.
4. Remove the charger by pulling out from your hand phone.
1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
300 grams of tapioca-flour
4-8 cloves of garlic
1 red onion
1 teaspoon of white pepper
2 teaspoons of salt
First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the meatball are ready to serve.
1 cucumber, peeled.
1 papaya, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
1 pineapple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes, fresh or canned pineapple.
1 apple tart, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
1 mango, peeled, cubed.
3 tablespoons peanuts, fry.
1 hot chili peppers, seeded, sliced.
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon tamarind, dissolved in 1/2 cup water, strained.
• Mix all the fruit together.
• Grind chilies and salt.
• Add brown sugar.
• Add dry roasted peanuts and grind completely.
• Pour some tamarind liquid.
• Mix the sauce and fruit together.
• Serve chilled.
Pisang Goreng (Fried Banana Cakes)
• 6 medium-sized ripe bananas, peeled
• 1 Tablespoon sugar
• 1 Tablespoon flour
• Oil, for deep-frying
1. Finely mash the bananas and mix with sugar and flour.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok and drop in a large spoonful of batter.
3. Cook several at one time, but do not overcrowd the wok or the temperature of the oil will be lowered.
4. When cakes are crisp and golden brown, drain on paper towel and serve while still warm
1 pineapple cut into dices
3 glasses of water
1 glass of granulated sugar
1. Boil water until boiled.
2. Then add sugar, cinnamon, and clovers.
3. Bring it to boil and add the pineapples.
4. Wait until you can smell the pineapple.
5. Remove from heat and serve cold.